Product builder, engineer, dancer, foodie
What I'm up to
- Product and Eng @ Warp
- Built products used by many:
- Currently upskilling in code scalability and in... crypto??? Help me out
- Adventure and adrenaline excite me: roller coasters, skydiving, cliff jumping, etc.
- I like being active: running, soccer, etc.
Some thing I've learned
- You will never always feel incredible. Don’t over-optimize your life around feeling incredible, over-optimize your life to perform at your best no matter how you are feeling.
- There’s no limit to willpower; there’s no quota for the day.
- Show up for your friends, always.
- Everyone is still figuring stuff out. No one has their life together, no matter how successful they are.
- Single minded focus is the most powerful force in the universe.
- Inspiration is fleeting, act on it immediately.
- The mismatch of how difficult you expect something to be and how hard it is in actuality is the source of most of your anger and frustration.
- Friendship, at its core, is mutual mentorship.
- Always assume people are acting in good faith. Even if they aren’t, your perception and reaction will be more true to yourself.
Links to stuff